Are you looking for an opportunity to advise and influence both marketing and business strategies while keeping one hand on the steering wheel?
Here at Kinexus we want to be the best at what we do, and we're looking for a remarkable Marketing Advisor to take on a part-time position for 6 to 12 months; supporting us in not just achieving our marketing and business strategy but taking us from strength to strength.
So if you're looking for your next contract to give you a challenge and variety in a fast-paced, evolving company; then this could be the perfect position for you.
- 2 days per week
- Flexible time and days, including working from home options.
- Initial 6-month contract (with potential for ongoing ad hoc support)
You'll be responsible for:
- Consulting on marketing, strategy and solutions for the business and its future initiatives.
- Developing and executing the company's marketing plan in line with the business's targets and goals.
- Project planning the delivery of the marketing initiatives on time and on budget.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on company marketing activities, assessing and identifying areas for improvement and implementing required strategic changes.
- Working with the existing management, marketing, project and operational teams to meet objectives.
A bit about you and the things you pride yourself on:
- You're a creative and big thinker who also knows how to connects dots and develops road maps
- You have worked in businesses large and small with varying budgets, teams and stakeholders.
- Experience taking initiatives or products from conception through to delivery.
- An ability to manage delivery schedules and budgets.
- 'Managing-up' and gaining key stakeholder engagement.
- Looking at everything through the lenses of the company brand and corporate identity.
A great job isn't just about you, so here's why you'll love us:
- Kinexus is a vibrant team of salespeople and operational staff that work hard (and often loud - but that's half of the fun).
- We are heading onward and upward; we invest in growth and training and are constantly evolving both individually and as a business.
- We're located in a central Melbourne CBD location 10 mins walk from either Flinders St or Southern Cross.
- 19 years young, we predominantly operate in the Defence, ICT, and Engineering industries; recruiting top talent and creating opportunities for clients and candidates.
- As a team, we know how to have fun, support each other and have a good laugh; it's a great place to work - if we do say so ourselves.
If all this sounds like a great match for you, send us your CV (in Word), with a short cover letter that includes a brief description of what your ideal Sunday would look like - it's not a trick question, we just want to get to know you a little better.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Rob Fortescue on 03 9982 0308 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.