Do you have at least 12 months marketing experience and love the variety and autonomy of a small team? Are you passionate about writing and inbound marketing?
- Fun, vibrant team
- Be involved in a plethora of marketing activities
- Cool office in Sydney CBD
18 years young, Kinexus is a highly reputable recruitment solution provider to the Defence Industry.
We are seeking a marketing enthusiast and savvy wordsmith to join our team. Someone with a knack for design, passion for marketing, and experience in writing or blogging. This role will allow your creativity to soar as you ensure our brand and marketing efforts are as beautiful as the space we work in.
A bit about you
- You have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You're a team player; you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help out.
- You're cool (as a cucumber) under pressure.
- Your attention to detali is so high you've already picked up that spelling mistake.
- People like working with you - you've been told once or twice before you have a great vibe and energy.
- You love to plan; calendars, lists and schedules keep you feeling in organised.
- You're a naturally creative person with a flair for design.
You may have experience with photoshop, Canva, HubSpot or similar systems. But if you don't, that's ok too.
Some of the things you'll be responsible for:
- Coordinating and contributing to the delivery of all marketing activities.
- Managing the company's social media schedule, profiles and presence; including the creation of shareable updates to promote our brand and distribute content.
- Effectively using and maintaining marketing software and social media tools.
- Formatting, designing and updating documents, proposals, presentations and marketing material.
- Making sure everything you do is in line with our brand tone, image and identity.
- Delivering to various project and marketing schedules on time and on budget.
- Maintaining the company website including content, SEO, analytics and backend admin.
- Coordination of external conferences and events.
- Providing customer service through social media, enquires and other communications.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on company marketing activities.
- Writing, optimising and editing of blogs, white papers, proposals, tenders, website and other content as required.
- A passion and strong understanding of marketing.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business to various types of content.
- Excellent organisational skills, you're happy to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- 1 year of marketing and/or content creation experience.
Why you'll love us
- We're a vibrant team of salespeople and operational staff that work hard and often loud (but that's half of the fun).
- We are heading onward and upward; we invest in growth and training and are constantly evolving both individually and as a business.
- We're located in a central Sydney CBD location right near Wynyard Station.
- As a team, we know how to have fun, support each other and have a good laugh; it's a great place to work - if we do say so ourselves.
If we had you at passionate about writing, good design and inbound marketing, then get in touch.
*You must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen to apply for this role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Sophie Wright on 02 9492 7520 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.