As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects in Australia, we currently have positions available for a Materials Quality Specialist in Brisbane. This is a key role within the organisation that will see you reinforcing the companies Quality Management System, as well as be heavily involved across a number of functions from Flight Testing, Maintenance and Aviation Training.
You will have a strong working knowledge of Defence governance, logistics and supply chain procedures and the within your first month, the expectation is that you will have complete ownership and management of level 1 and 2 approved suppliers.
Apply now if you have:
- Defence Aerospace quality management experience
- Planning, management, and execution of Supply Support activities
- Lead Audits as well as managed and investigated
- A good understanding of ISO and AS quality standards
- Development, documentation, implementation and maintenance Inventory Management System Supply Support
- Manage and plan compliance and conformance.
- Delivery, receipt and acceptance of all spares, support and test equipment and associated packaging
- A current ADF Security Clearance
This is a great opportunity to assist one of Australia's leading Aerospace companies. The successful applicant will be given authority to make decisions and have a direct impact on the success of high profile ADF platforms.
Candidates must be prepared to demonstrate experience in aerospace quality and auditing roles and have a proven record in defence logistical management systems. An attractive package is available and is negotiable to match experience and qualifications.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-MH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.