Seeking Defence Aerospace Engineers with experience in Air Transport Design and Mobility. Working within the Capability and Development Team, you will support engineering design and development solutions to meet Defence's strict airworthiness regulations.
All activities will be carried out using a systems engineering design philosophy in accordance with the level of engineering authority delegated to you.
- Resolving design problems, providing technical advice and recommendations to the loading of large military platforms into air transport
- Carry out technical investigations and providing reports on findings
- Provide structural analysis and fatigue management
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace, Mechanical, Mechatronics or relevant engineering discipline
- 5+ years' experience within Structures or Aerospace engineering environment
- Detailed engineering experience on rotary or fixed-wing platforms relating to Air Mobility
- Knowledge of Defence airworthiness regulations
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold a current Defence security clearance of Baseline or higher
Please forward your covering letter and resume in WORD FORMAT.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AB