About the Role:
Utilise your Mechanical Design experience in order to create robust and technologically advanced products. Solidworks experience is essential.
About the Company:
A rapidly growing organisation who specialise in the design and manufacturing of rugged computing products for harsh circumstances, predominantly within vehicles.
- Creating Production CAD models from concept models.
- Verifying prototypes.
- Product compliance of components made from plastic injection, die cast metals, folded metal, and related silicone gaskets for sealing and vibration.
- Keeping documentation of all work including design documentation, test reports, QA and manufacturing documentation.
- Working with and coordinating between other departments including, Electronic Engineers, Product Managers, Supply chain staff and tool makers/molders.
- Over 5 years' practical experience in product design for volume manufacturing.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering / related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Must have full proficiency using Solidworks.
- Comprehensive understanding of tool making and molding processes;
- Thorough understanding of seal design, vibration analysis, etc.;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as a good attention to detail.
- The ability to manage stakeholder requirements to effectively deliver results.
- Opportunity to work with some high-level Technology.
- Chance to build a great career, growing your skillset.
- Dynamic, talented and experienced team.
- Opportunity to contribute to a broad range of rugged products.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.