Our client is one of Australia's new up and coming Defence Industry contractors based in Geelong. The company designs and manufactures state of the art simulation products for Defence and are seeking expressions of interests from defence professionals with a background in Drafting and a good understanding of ASDEFCON - Data Item Descriptions to support the ever-changing needs of the ADF and the Defence Industry. We are currently looking for Drafters to begin or expand on their career within the Defence Industry and be a part of an exciting new simulations project in Geelong.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities may include:
- Ensuring compliance with current Australian Defence Force and Industry contract delivery requirements
- Teach and mentor junior Drafters
- Mechanical, Electrical and Structural drafting
- Drafting to Australian Defence Force standards
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a good understanding of DID-ENG-HW-DWGS and under standard DEF(AUST) 5085C
- 5-10 years Defence Mechanical drafting experience
- Experience with Electrical drafting would be beneficial
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Baseline Security clearance or ability to acquire one
- Tertiary education in Mechanical Engineering
- AutoCAD experience
- 2D and 3D Modelling experience
MUST be eligible to attain an Australian Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship required).
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Sophie Richards on 03 9982 0304 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.