Our client is designing state-of-the-art combat and UAS systems for the Australian Military and is looking to expand its team of engineers within the Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Design fields. Those with experience in secure environments (Automotive, Defence, Medical, Rail/Transport) are encouraged to apply.
Role and responsibilities:
- Design and develop mechanical systems and equipment including testing and integration, installation and commissioning
- Utilising software tools and design packages including AutoCAD and others for mechanical components design
- FEA engineering services and engineering change
- Engineering life-cycle approach and project support
- Configuration management and test and evaluation
- Mechanical engineering experience and experience in an engineering design office environment
- A tertiary degree level engineering qualification recognised by membership of The Institute of Engineers Australia
- A good understanding of and experience with the systems engineering life-cycle
- A can-do attitude and able to work on critical systems supporting war-fighting capability
- MUST be an Australian Citizen eligible for a National Defence Security clearance
- ITAR Compliant (Born in an ITAR Compliant country)
If you think you match the above job description, please apply in WORD Document format only.
Kinexus has been leading the way for Defence Industry recruitment for over 21 years and counting and is the No.1 supplier, made up of ex-defence members and recruitment specialists, we are ready to support your needs and next career opportunity!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.