Our client is a leader in manufacturing, production and design. They currently have a requirement for a Mechanical Engineering Team Lead. The role is based in the ACT supporting a professional and highly driven engineering team. The role requires the Team Lead to manage the works loads, career progression and delivery of capability to their client(s). This role will allow you to lead a team of engineers as you work with cutting-edge systems used to enhance Defence capability.
The successful applicant will have a high level of people management experience, as well as being the sounding board for engineering support to the team and the businesses a whole. Candidates should have a proven record in people management to apply
This Bluechip engineering company will provide you with a focused and driven working environment, and the ability to work on highly challenging, testing and exciting new engineering projects.
- Provide sound advice to reports on engineering issues
- Ongoing people management
- Formulate career plans
- Formulate work plans in support of critical projects
- Strong communications skills both written and oral
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Engineers
- Prepare and review documentation required to support designs
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum 7 years' experience in similar role
- Minimum 7 years' experience in supervision
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience formulating work & career plans
- Have experience in below the line delivery
- Must be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong level of problem-solving skills
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen to apply
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a security clearance. Applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.