Are you ready to kick start your career within the Defence Industry and/or branch into, and support the ADF men and women in the field, then this is the job for you!
Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally. They currently have multiple opportunities for both Junior and Senior mechanical technicians, fitters and/or Mechanics to engage on a world class military vehicle, and build its capabilities and enhancement needs for the Australian ARMY men and women!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Installing/commissioning/maintaining mechanical components
· Preparation of accurate documentation including test procedures and reports
· Providing recommendation on potential improvements
· Preventative and reactive maintenance across mechanical based systems
· Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on the installation, repair, and commissioning of the vehicle systems
· Engage with the customer to determine requirements and project outcomes
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum 3 - 5 year's experience in a Mechanical Fitter or Technician role; Preferably within an automotive or vehicle environment
· Vocational/Professional Qualification in Mechanical fields
· Defence industry experience (desirable but not essential)
MUST be an Australian citizen and be eligible to obtain and hold an Australian Defence Security Clearance. Those that hold current baseline or above clearance are encouraged to apply!
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
Kinexus is Australia's Number 1 leading Defence industry supplier for recruitment solutions for over 19 years and counting!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.