Must have a minimum of 4 years Engineering Degree (Mechatronics or Mechanical) with Chartered Engineering status and NV1 minimum clearance level!
Our client is a world renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally and is currently looking to build their team in Melbourne in support of a highly secure and technically focused branch for Defence. They are looking for a Senior Systems Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineer with Chartered status and minimum 4 years Engineering Degree qualification for sign off authority to support this branch and projects within and grow their capabilities and skills on state-of-the-art systems for the ADF men and women!
YOU MUST have a NV1 Clearance or above to apply for this role!.
Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering -life cycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) will be highly suitable.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- Hold sign off authority for engineering drawings of a mechanical nature
- Provide Mechanical and Systems Engineering advice to the customer and those involved
- Minimum 5 yeah's experience as a Systems Engineer; Mechanical or Mechatronics Discipline
- Minimum 4 years Engineering Degree with Chartered Engineering status (Essential)
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience (Essential)
Please only apply if you have an NV1 Security Clearance or above, current or reinstatable!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.