Further develop your engineering skills in a highly complex and precision environment and help to make a difference for people all over the world. Contribute to the development of products in Biomedical and Healthcare markets. Join an enthusiastic and talented team of engineers working with amazing tech and challenge yourself by working on projects that push humanity further.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Mechatronics Systems Engineer you will be responsible for performing requirements analysis, solution architecture, technical trade-off studies, systems integration, verification, and engineering support activities to design innovative and high precision healthcare product solutions that exceed client expectations.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A specialist medical and healthcare engineering organisation, my client has partnered with companies all over the world to develop innovative and custom automation systems. For over 30 years they have specialised in product design, development, and manufacturing for a range of healthcare market sectors. This is your chance to join an organisation making a difference in todays uncertain and complex environment.
- Conduct requirements analysis based upon the user/customer requirements and capabilities of program core technologies.
- Analysis of alternatives and development of functional and physical solutions, including test or demonstration cases.
- Decomposition of selected architecture into sub-systems and/or elements.
- Support FMEA on proposed solutions.
- Support in planning instrument builds and integration of testing/verification strategies.
- Support in building, calibration, and commissioning of developed instruments.
- Authoring of integration / verification test procedures, execution of test and reporting of integration / verification results.
- Support in logging and managing defects, analysis and identify root cause of defects. Contribute in the resolution and implementation of counter measures.
- Proactively support continuous improvement, contributing to lessons learned, assisting to develop best practice and standard work.
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Engineering Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics, Software or relevant field.
- Strong knowledge in analysis or modelling with Excel
- Familiarity with scripting in Python, LUA or similar
- Excellent structure problem solving ability
- High attention to detail in design and quality
- Excellent verbal, documentation and communications skills are essential. Collaborative style, strong interpersonal skills and good communicator.
- Competitive rate based on experience.
- Contribute to the successful design and development of medical instruments and products.
- Work alongside a diverse and multitalented team of engineers.
- Enhance and develop your engineering skills in a high precision environment.
- Work with an innovative and progressive organisation on cutting edge healthcare technology.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.