To all Mechatronics, Electronics and/or Mechanical Engineers with experience in Testing, Integration, Requirements Gathering and/or Verification and Validation, have we got the job for you! We have multiple opportunities with our client for junior Systems Engineers to grow their skills and join the Defence Industry in a secure role and enhance their knowledge and career options beyond compare!
These are permanent full-time positions based in Perth, WA!
The systems you could help support and design may include; C4I, Sonar, Satellite, Combat and various other military products and services!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- 3 - 5 year's experience as a Systems Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience across the entire Systems Engineering life-cycle (desirable)
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Similar Safety-Critical Industry experience (desirable)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading recruitment solutions company to the Defence Industry of Australia for over 19 years and counting, with a team of ex-service men and women and recruitment specialists ready to help you start your next exciting career!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.