Our client is a tier one consulting firm within the Defence industry and is looking enhance their project team. They are currently seeking a Media Advisor who has a way with words. The successful applicant with have the ability to directly influence and motivate key stakeholders on a state-of-art Aerospace project. You will act as a wordsmith that will proactively and reactively manage & respond to media and commonwealth communications for the Project.
This is a critical role for the business and will require someone that is able to apply their innovative mind to influence project outcomes. In this role you will liaise with key stakeholders, members of the ministerial offices and subject matter experts to provide a direct insight into daily media activities.
The successful applicant must hold a NV1 security clearance and have experience working in a Defence environment. You will be responsible for the response of ministerial, media and commonwealth stakeholder documents.
You will be directly responsible for the positive promotion of our clients major Defence program utilising all media platforms.
- Drafting media request senate estimates, NUBDE, Minsubs & QBS
- Drafting media releases
- monitoring media sources
- Working alongside ministerial officers
- Provide media and communications support and guidance to internal stakeholders.
Skills & Experience needed
- Confident communicator ability to influence stakeholder's engagement.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to write ministerial documentations.
- Relevant industry experience with be advantageous.
- Develop and maintain communication plans.
- Provide media & communications support.
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and a current Negative Vetting Level 1 clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Melanie Lo on 08 8432 0494 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ML
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.