Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
D365 Business Applications team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications in department of health. D365 platform is strategic business applications delivery platform and recently, Health has consolidated D365 program capability across the department to a program delivery model for better collaboration, resource optimization and to deliver integrated solutions.
The D365 business applications program delivery team is structured into 6 scrum teams operating in DevOps model within Scaled Agile framework (SAFe). D365 program capability is working toward capacity based, capability funded model to leverage multiple productivity benefits of SAFe framework. In DevOps model Delivery and Operational responsibility are assigned within scrum teams.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementatiom
- Experience with Power BI.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Preferably 5+ years' experience designing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Design, development and implementation of SSRS Reports for Dynamics
- Experience with the configuration and implementation of the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (preferable), and/or Dynamics 365 for Outlook (CRM plugin)
- Demonstrated experience with integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on premises applications
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics Onpremises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based metho
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.