If you have experience in MILIS then we want to hear from you.
This is your opportunity to work within Defence on an existing project to transfer data on the MILIS system.
- Creation and amendments of Complete Equipment Schedules as required.
- Conduct codification and cataloguing requirements that effect the projects general fleet equipment
- Liaise with Prime Supply Support contractors on Codification/Cataloguing requirements
- Provide SME on procedures/processes to ensure ongoing inventory control
- Be responsible for the management and the accuracy of the project's fleet product database.
- Provide assistance and support with remediation strategies (including Problematic Items of Supply)
- Undertake as required; stocktakes, coordinate distribution & returns, manage currency & validity of SCA data, monitor the MILIS/COMSARM Data Quality Dashboards
- Must have experience in MILIS access
- Codification and/or Cataloguing advantageous
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold a Baseline security clearance as a minimum
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Sector. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tom Butters on 02 9492 7545 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.