If you have experience in MILIS then we want to hear from you
This is your opportunity to work within Defence on an existing project to procure and purchase within MILIS
- Procurement and purchasing
- Creation and amendments of Complete Equipment Schedules as required.
- Liaise with Prime Supply Support contractors
- Provide SME on procedures/processes to ensure ongoing inventory control
- Be responsible for the management and the accuracy of the project's fleet product database
- Provide assistance and support with remediation strategies (including Problematic Items of Supply)
- Undertake as required; stocktakes, coordinate distribution & returns, manage currency & validity of SCA data, monitor the MILIS/COMSARM Data Quality Dashboards
- Must have experience in MILIS
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold a Baseline security clearance as a minimum
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Sector. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tom Butters on 02 9492 7545 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.