As the MS Dynamics Developer you will have gained technical Microsoft Dynamics CRM business process and implementation experience. You will join an experienced and collobaorative team within a major Federal government client.
The role will see you engage in senior level business and/or technology decision maker discussions related to integration, business value, and business process.
With recent experience with implementation of and development on large Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions, you have broad industry experience. You understand and are able to articulate the/technical infrastructure of MS Dynamics CRM as well as have experience with other products in the Microsoft stack, such as; SQL Server 2008/2012, SharePoint and other Microsoft Dynamics products.
This role requires deep technical knowledge including;
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Stack offering;
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM development experience:
- Plug-in development
- Custom workflow assembly development
- MS Dynamics CRM form programming (scripting)
- MS Dynamics CRM customization
- SSRS, SQL and reporting (Fetch XML knowledge desirable)
- Build and deploy integration solutions to connect Dynamics CRM to other software packages
- Monitor existing systems for errors and exceptions and resolve such issues
- CRM and .net development
- TFS source code management
- SSRS, SQL
Interviews are currenty being scheduled for this immediate requirement. If you feel you have what it takes, then please hit APPLY NOW!
Kinexus, formally Kinetic Recruitment, are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.