ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a Network Admin. You will join one of Australia's leading Australian Defence Force ICT partners. The position is open to people willing to work in Canberra on a contract with possible extensions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A NETWORK ADMIN
- Supporting the organisation of networks including installation and systemisation
- Assist with the configuration of LAN and WAN in the organisation
- Basic level troubleshooting and reporting
- Work with a team of Network Engineers and Architects
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED AS A NETWORK ADMIN
- Australian Citizenship with a minimum NV1 AGSVA Active Security Clearance
- Experience as a Network Admin or Network Engineer
- Tertiary Education in Engineering especially IT or Cyber Security is preferred
- Experience with:
- CISCO, SIEM, and/or Palo Alto
- LAN, WAN
- Switches and Routers
- Gateways and Firewalls preferred
- Rapidly learn technical knowledge and skills in the ICT and Defence industry
- Valuable training offered on the job with annual professional development programs
- Learn about the role of Network Administrators, Engineers, and Architects
CONNECT WITH KINEXUS!
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Maverick Taku on 0401 684 207 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-MT
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.