We are currently seeking a Network Engineer for a Contract position with potential to go permanent for the right applicant. This is an opportunity to work with a high-profile defence company in Adelaide. You will be required to assist with the monitoring and maintenance of the Network Infrastructure.
- Fault management and rectification across the Infrastructure
- Responsible for the monitoring, management and reporting of the following technologies to the agreed performance levels and standards
- Solid capabilities in routing and switching (Cisco network hardware and software)
- Strong understanding of Network Security - Firewall infrastructure including configuration, Maintenance and regular administration
- Work with 3rd Party support to perform operational maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Production of Operational and Technical Documentation to agreed standard
- Good Technical knowledge and understanding of IT
Must have NV1 defence clearance to be considered for this position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0421 248 312 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.