ASD Cyber Technical Program has a requirement for a Network Engineer to deliver a range of technical capabilities to the Australian Cyber Security Centre in a key capability domain.
The successful candidate will need highly developed network design and configuration skills and a proven ability to work with an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
This role will be responsible for designing, building, and implementation of a network consisting of Cisco, HPE, Palo Alto and VMware NSX components.
Al shortlisted applicants will be interviewed via telephone or VTC mechanisms.
- Estimated start date - 1-07-2020
- Length of contract - 12 months
- Contract extensions - 12 months
- Must have current NV1 Secuirty clearance
- Experience in complex ICT network design and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of communications infrastructure, internal and external, remote access, public and private, WAN and LAN.
- Produce network designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation in accordance with ASD policies and procedures.
- Work with systems architects to engineer network device configurations, network capacity, and capability and performance analysis.
- Implementation, configuration and maintenance of devices including Cisco, HPE and Vmware NSX components.
- Develop procedures and undertake routine installations and de-installations of hardware and/or software.
- Use network management software and tools to investigate and diagnose network problems, collect performance statistics and create reports.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW