We are working with a renowned global defence technology firm providing end-to-end solutions to meet industry needs. They focus on mission-critical and ship-wide communication solutions across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Systems Engineer to join the team out of the Sydney office. The Network Systems Engineer is responsible for providing front-line engineering support to naval communication systems, along with the planning, development, deployment, testing and optimising of networks and system services.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Degree Qualifications in Engineering in either Communications, Electrical, Electronic, or Network Engineering .
- Minimum 5 years experience across Network Systems Engineering preferably within a defence environment. Alternatively, the client will accept standouts from the aerospace, rail, medical devices, consumer electronics and related industries;
- Formal training in Systems Integration;
- A current or re-instatable NV1 security clearance required, along with ITAR compliancy.
- Experience or knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, Dell or similar Network systems;
- Experience in Information technology, Physical and Virtual Servers, Storage Systems, Domain controllers, Reverse Proxies;
- Background in Network Engineering, Setting of IP Networks, Protocol analysis, Network System Architecture;
- Developed technical background in Naval Engineering preferred.
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation, there will be provisions to work remotely with periodic check ins with the client under the strictest safety protocols.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-OA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.