ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our client is seeking to engage services from a contractor to develop an internal automated Enterprise Project Management System (EPMS) to provide:
- Interactive project management control and monitoring.
- Visual management and project collaboration.
- Resource planning and management.
- Project reporting and customer progress reporting; and
- Financial control and reporting.
- Design a concept for an in-house automated Project Management System
- Deploy and test the Project Management System
- Develop relevant training manuals and guides.
- Deliver face-to-face training in Enterprise Project Management System
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Extensive knowledge of MS Project, Power BI and SAP PS.
- Project Management background with a keen passion for MS Excel
- Experience developing and delivering training material.
- Experience with Change Management
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient time management skills
- Experience in Developing and presenting Concept Design Reports
- A fast paced 6-month contract.
- Work alongside a dynamic, collaborative team
- Supporting Australian Defence Industry
- Central location, Melbourne CBD
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Zach Gilby on 03 9982 0309 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ZG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.