Join a prominent global consultancy providing top tier independent naval architecture, marine engineering and design capabilities to both defense and commercial vessels. They are currently seeking a Principal Electrical Engineer to join their Canberra office whom will be supporting top Defense projects and providing advisory services across a range of technical and programmatic areas. The ideal candidate will be a senior engineer with skills and prior management of electrical engineering of naval ship power generation, distribution, propulsion and power management systems.
- Assess and advise on key electrical system technical risks on select Naval platforms.
- Support the projects' Head Contractor in review of technical deliverables for each client.
- Manage and review calculations applying to electrical engineering principles, techniques, procedures and criteria for naval ship design.
- Be involved in combat system delivery and address provision of that systems' electrical requirements and set up associated interfaces.
- Mentor and communicate with the project team to advance electrical engineering skills across all personnel.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Degree qualified with Electrical or Marine systems focus.
- Prior experience working on defense vessels required.
- Active NV1 clearance required.
- Professional Engineering Credential - such as Electrical or Marine Engineering - desired.
- Ability to guide and communicate all project updated to both team and stakeholders.
- Interest in mentorship to other teammates.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.