We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a Defence project based in ACT. This role will involve managing the governance and risk within a PMO in Canberra.
- Maintain and uplift Program Management Documents as required
- Support Program Execution through Sprint planning and schedule management
- Manage Risks, Issues and Dependencies across the Program
- Provide real time reporting for Governance requirements and Program Performance
- Administer Program and Partner agency collaboration platforms
- Maintain the program baseline (Schedule) and monitor progress against the plan
- Partner agency reporting consolidation
To be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Providing management of all the PMO functions with ultimate accountability.
- Working closely with the Program Manager and all stream leads as part of the program leadership team.
- Provide and facilitate mentoring to other programs.
Due to the nature of this work you will need to have a NV1 Security clearance or higher.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Susan Stuart on 02 9492 7517. #LI-Susie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.