Our client is a leader in providing specialist engineering solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. The successful applicant will have a relationship-based philosophy and approach to developing relationships across the Defence sector. I am seeking someone with exceptional writing skills that can foster a collaborative team environment and drive performance through innovation.
- Lead, direct and manage the PMO and work with stakeholders establish and implement an effective project governance framework encompassing:
- Project and Program Control;
- Risk, Issue and Change Management;
- Project Reporting review and improvement;
- Document Control;
- Best practice guidance, process, tools and templates; and
- Quality Assurance and Process Improvement.
- Drive continual improvements into the PMO program and ensure industry best practices, standards and defence guidelines are leveraged and implemented
- Responsible for long-term relationship and operation of the contract with overall responsibility for contract delivery (planning, monitoring & control, reporting)
- Lead and mentor the PMO team including performance management, career growth and development
- Manage the coordination of reporting responsibilities, including project reports, monthly progress reports and quarterly performance reports
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or higher) in a Project or Business Management discipline
- Previous experience in Program / Project Management (5+ years)
- Experience working in a Systems Program Office environment
- A strong background and experience in large and complex programs
- Strong understanding of the Defence sector
- Well-developed understanding of contemporary PM methodologies coupled with proven understanding of Earned Value Management, Project Controls, Scheduling and Risk Management
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Candidates must have a NV1 Defence security clearance and be ITAR compliant
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state of the art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.