We are currently recruiting for a PMO manager to work in a new Federal Government Department Program based in ACT. This role is to define and agree the PMO Charter and state the PMO operating model. The PMO deliverables will likely include the;
- Maintain and uplift Program Management Documents as required
- Support Program Execution through Sprint planning and schedule management
- Manage Risks, Issues and Dependencies across the Program
- Provide real time reporting for Governance requirements and Program Performance
- Administer Program and Partner agency collaboration platforms
- Maintain the program baseline (Schedule) and monitor progress against the plan
- Partner agency reporting consolidation
To be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Providing management of all the PMO functions with ultimate accountability.
- Working closely with the Program Manager and all stream leads as part of the program leadership team.
- Provide and facilitate mentoring to other programs.
Due to the nature of this work you will need to have a NV1 Security clearance or higher.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position.
VisitÂ www.kinexus.com.auÂ to view more jobs.