About the Role:
Ensure the completion of high-quality System Engineering within a large Transport/Infrastructure project. Take control of the full Engineering Life Cycle and leave your mark on the completed project.
About the Company:
A multi-national Systems Engineering leader, who support, manage, and deliver huge projects within a multitude of different sectors. Delivering impact in some of the most complex environments, contributing to the advancement of industry.
- Apply systems thinking to deliver client focused outcomes across the project
- Use modern approaches, such as Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), to capture operational concepts, develop Function and Performance Specifications, and deliver solution designs
- Manage systems engineering activities across complex projects
- Communicate technical outcomes to a broad range of audiences, communicating concepts using the most appropriate format
- Proactively identify and address engineering risks and issues
- Participate in research and development of scholarly papers in systems engineering and other selected domains
- Seek to understand customer needs and constraints, applying this knowledge to project execution
- Contribute to the development of proposals and engage with potential clients
- Proactively contribute to corporate improvement activities and company-wide events
- Take a proactive role in your own development, drawing in the support and guidance of relevant stakeholders to help determine professional development needs and opportunities.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 'Exposure' to all aspects of the engineering lifecycle
- Project management and technical engineering experience on complex projects
- Capacity to problem solve and make decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Applicants must currently hold or be eligible to obtain a New Zealand national security clearance
- Candidate's from 'Five Eyes' partner nations are also encouraged to apply
- Prior experience in transportation and infrastructure projects in New Zealand
- Relevant Master's degree
- CSEP accreditation with the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
- Competitive salary package and company profit sharing scheme
- Work on a major transport/infrastructure project
- Chance to diversify your experience across various industries.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LL
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.