To all Electrical and/or Process Improvement Engineers with a strong background and understanding of maintaining, servicing and repair of electrical automation equipment, have we got the job for you! Our client is highly regarded within the Defence Industry of Australia for its continuous support across all three sectors (Land/Air/Naval) and is looking to expand its engineering team in support of several on-going highly classified Defence projects, right here in Melbourne, Victoria.
This is a permanent full-time position with great career growth and training support.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and, in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Develop and review engineering and technical documentation in accordance with internal and external customer requirements
- Design and deliver technical solutions that meet the requirements and scope of the project
- Apply a safety first approach to code changes by applying KT Methodology and seeking approval through the Change Control Board (CCB).
- Identify and develop the appropriate coding structure applicable to the process or application.
- Ensure safety and compliance of all electrical services is implemented including Hazardous Areas, Static Electricity, EMC/EMI, and Lighting Protection
- Design, develop, implement, repair and maintain electrical systems and equipment in support of engineering projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and/or Control Systems Engineering (Essential)
- Minimum 3 year's experience working within the automation industry or similar
- Experience working on Defence projects (desirable)
- Australian Citizenship and able to obtain a Defence Security Clearance
- Experience working within a project heavy environment
Please only apply if you are an Australia Citizen and are ITAR Compliant and able to obtain and maintain a National Australian Defence Security Clearance. Those that have an Active Clearance are encouraged to apply!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only!
Kinexus is Australia's Number 1. Recruitment and Marketing Solutions company for the Defence Industry of Australia with over 19 year's of experience!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.