Utilise your existing Procurement skillset to support a mult-million dollar program branch, right here in Melbourne Victoria, with great training benefits, rewarding salary package and flexbility!
As a partner with some of the largest Defence suppliers in Australia, we currently have multiple positions available for experienced Contracts and/or Procurement Managers & Officers to be based in Melbourne, permanent full-time. These are key positions on the team supporting multiple projects within the ever-growing sector of the Defence market and evolving needs of today's men and women of the ADF!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Conduct financial planning, pricing, planning, billing procedures and contract administration.
- Negotiate and agree with suppliers around contract terms, costing structures whilst reducing commercial risks for the business
- Procurement and supply control of Defence materials and equipment
- Develop long-term partnerships with preferred suppliers, new and existing
- Adhere to and comply with export controls and ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) requirements
- Develop and support Tender, Bid and RFQ/RFT activities
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated procurement or contracts management experience within CASG/DMO/ADF or dealings with.
- Experience working and dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Relevant recognised tertiary qualification in Business, Logistics, Procurement or similar professional experience
- Minimum Baseline Australian Defence Security Clearance or above!
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an active Baseline Security Clearance or above!
If you think you match the above position, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No. 1 supplier to the Defence Industry providing the best quality service and support for over 19 years and counting!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.