As a trusted partner to the Defence Industry, Kinexus is seeking an experienced Defence Procurement and Contract Manager to help, guide and deliver a high profile space project from acquisition through to sustainment.
- Procurement planning, execution and contract management working in accordance with Defence procurement policy
- Plan and conduct procurement strategies to support the project's survey and quote provisions
- Engage with stakeholders including external parties to prepare Contract Change Proposals
- Design and support negotiations for the project component of a whole-of-precinct support with internal and external stakeholders
- 10+ years experience in Defence procurement project environment
- Procurement, negotiation and contract management qualifications
- Previous experience delivering procurement using the ASDEFCON framework
- Understand the relationship between the project or initiative and its contractual or procurement objectives within the wider business context.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all organisational levels
- Ability to work under broad direction, and self-driven to achieve procurement and contractual outcomes
- Minimum NV1security clearance is ESSENTIAL!!!
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.