Utilise your existing Procurement & Inventory skill-set to support a multi-million dollar program branch, right here in Melbourne Victoria, with great training benefits, rewarding salary package and flexibility!
As a partner with some of the largest Defence suppliers in Australia, we currently have multiple positions available for experienced Procurement and Inventory Officers to be based in Melbourne, permanent full-time. These are key positions on the team supporting multiple projects within the ever-growing sector of the Defence market and evolving needs of today's men and women of the ADF!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Utilise logistics accountability tools including MILIS and ROMAN for stock, inventory and purchasing requirements
- Engage with suppliers for procurement of equipment and items as per project needs
- Support engineering and project management teams and work collaboratively in support of the customers needs
- Input data into the associated tools and provide progress updates and reports on associated service
- Minimum of 4 years demonstrated procurement or inventory experience within CASG/DMO/ADF or dealings with.
- Experience working and dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Relevant recognised tertiary qualification in Business, Logistics, Procurement or similar professional experience
- Minimum Baseline Australian Defence Security Clearance or above!
- Experience with MILIS and ROMAN systems (Essential)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an active Baseline Security Clearance or above!
If you think you match the above position, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No. 1 supplier to the Defence Industry providing the best quality service and support for over 19 years and counting!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.