Production Manager - Sydney - Permanent
A newly created role for a Production Manager to join an Australian owned business who build unmanned surface vessels. You may have experience in a Production or manufacturing management role already.
Alternatively, you may currently be in a junior/Assistant Project Manager role or be an Engineer who is looking to take a step up, with a Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics background.
Reporting to, and working very closely with the Engineering Manager, your duties will include:
- Creating, developing, and implementing manufacturing plans.
- Reviewing vessel designs to ensure they meet the correct specifications.
- Communicating both internally and externally around manufacturing and process requirements.
- Developing strategies to control risk and budgets.
- Liaising with OEMs and suppliers
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiencies in cost and production.
- Running a production engineering process end to end.
- Background knowledge/experience within the marine sector.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a minimum of Defence Security Clearance-Baseline.
The business is very much at the start of their journey with a bright future - the opportunity exists to become an early part of an exciting business, with a technologically advanced product that will be part of Defence Industry, Government and emergency services.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Richard Mauree on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.