We are working with a leading provider of Naval sustainment solutions. They are seeking a Program Administrator to support the team and ensure effective overall performance within project requirements.
Overview of duties:
- Develop, update and maintain program related registers such as Contract Change Proposals (CCPs), commercial agreements, contract correspondence and security clearances;
- Support preparation of contract correspondence;
- Provide administrative support to the Leadership team.
- Raise PO's for Labour requirements, Material Subcontractors and S&Qs.
- Defence Common Access Card Applications (AE294s);
- Induction Briefings and Site Visits for New Starters;
- Management of the Defence Protected Network (DPN) resources and account creation.
- General administration experience in a defence environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel;
- Ability to work independently to meet multiple deadlines;
- Strong experience with Share point;
- Understanding of document control processes
- Must hold an Australian Defence Security Clearance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.