The Program Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the Program Delivery Governance and Assurance framework for Enterprise Technology Systems Program Office (ETSPO). The service provider will be responsible for the managing the framework, which will provide assurance to the organisation of the programs delivered under ETSPO. The service provider will also be responsible for providing training to ASD personnel on the implemented Program Delivery Governance and Assurance framework.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated Program Management experience in a Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) environment.
- Strong Project/Program Management skills with at least ten years of managing projects/programs.
- In line with the ASD Portfolio Governance framework, Develop, and implement the Program Delivery Governance and Assurance framework for ETSPO, which will enable organisational strategic objectives.
- Develop, and implement governance and assurance artefacts to enable efficient and quantifiable reporting to the organisation's Portfolio Management Office.
- Author and present briefs to senior executives of ASD, to address program issues.
- Liaise with senior business stakeholders on program level issues.
- Develop and distribute monthly reports at the program level using project level reports as input.
- Transfer skills and knowledge to ASD personnel in relation to Governance and Assurance, Program Management, and Project Management.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.