Have you mastered the dark arts of contracts and procurement, it's not Hogwarts but its close…. our client is one of the leading consulting firms in the defence sector. Seeking a program coordinator with significant experience in the contract and procurement space. The role will also provide general support across defence critical projects including relationship management/ collaboration, work package development, workforce capacity and staff management. Use your high-level skills to make this role yours and develop along with the company.
- Provide feedback and assists with IWPDP updates as required
- Lead engagement with Commonwealth SPO Directors, Project Directors and senior stakeholders to ensure their requirements are achieved
- Gather information to assist with the development of outcomes focused work packages.
- Assists IWP Lead in workforce planning
- Develop succession plans for Key Persons within relevant ASSC project /product.
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of the operation of a Capability and Sustainment Group Systems Program Office
- Demonstrated experience in staff recruitment
- Candidates must hold Australian Citizenship to apply and hold a current NV1 security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 0457 021 490 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.