To all senior Project Managers or Program Managers looking to take the next step in leading one of Victoria's largest Defence Industry programs, have we got the job for you!
My client is a world-class industry supplier to the Defence Industry for Military Engineering solutions and is currently seeking a senior member of staff to lead the capability and constantly evolving program enhancement across weapons, simulation, materials and equipment for the ADF! YOU MUST have experience within an above-the-line environment and have worked closely with commonwealth/CASG requirements and processes and be able to drive change and influence in a rapidly growing sector!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Ensure and maintain safe work practices and enforce safety risk management
- Fulfil and manage contract requirements
- Meet or exceed the financial baseline requirement
- Push for growth in annual budget and maintain a high standard of performance measurement
- Support, maintain and encourage the involved team including operational and engineering team members
- Develop reports on progress and business management
- Provide leadership to ensure a high-functioning team within a professional, safe environment
- Tender review and proposal development
- Manage project performance and deliver updates and progression reporting to the customer(s)
- Manage resources and ensure commonwealth requirements are met
- Work collaboratively with existing staff and other internal Branch's around performance and recruitment needs
- Minimum 5 - 10 + years as a Project or Program Manager or similar within Defence (CASG/ADF or Industry)
- Experience in Risk management or Risk Mitigation (highly desired)
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering
- Background in aerospace or land-based systems desirable
- Australian Citizenship essential; Baseline clearance or above (highly desirable)
- Exposure and experience working within the above-the-line defence sector (essential)
Please only apply if you are an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus has been leading the way for Defence Industry recruitment for over 20 years and counting and is the No.1 supplier, made up of ex-defence members and recruitment specialists, we are ready to support your needs and next career opportunity!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.