Skills and Attributes
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Program Performance & Controls in engineering and/or Defence programs.
- Certification in Project Management Professional (PMI) / AIPM.
- Developing and maintaining Sub-Projects / Control Accounts scope
- Knowledge of Primavera.
- Understanding of project performance measurement baseline using Earned Value Managment
- Developing plans and schedules including critical analysis.
- Implement scope control and change management.
- Developing and maintaining the scope of Sub-Projects / Control Accounts.
- Monitoring trends and conducting analysis and cost impacts for the monthly project performance reports.
- Develop program management reports and dashboards for the Sub-Projects / Control Accounts to provide performance analysis.
- Participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews and other audits as required, including the support of Control Account and Work Package Managers.
- Implement and maintain database and tools to manage program workload estimations.
- Implement Risk Management within the Sub-Projects / Control Accounts.
- Highly desirable would be somone with experience in Cost Anlaysis, Budgeting, Forcasting or someoen from a financial back ground.
Due to the nature of this role candidates will need to hold a baseline or a NV1 clearance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position.
VisitÂ www.kinexus.com.auÂ to view more jobs.