We currently have an exciting opportunity based in Queensland for a Program Scheduler to join an industry leader. In this role you will work on a state-of-the-art tactical communication program being developed to enhance Defence LAND capability.
This is a critical role for the business where you will have a direct influence on the outcomes of the program. The successful applicant will have experience with Open Plan Professional and COBRA. In this role you will perform the planning and maintenance of the program execution cornerstones of Budget, Scheduler, and Risk in conjunction with other members of the Project Controls Team.
- Provide support to the Project Controls Manager in the establishment of program measurement tools and reporting functions
- Maintain the progress measurement baseline and adhere to change control requirements
- Optimise the use of open plan professional in development and maintenance of the CMS
- Conduct earned value management reporting
- Provide support to the maintenance of the program risk register
- Establish and maintain the Contract Master Schedule
Required Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Project Management or similar discipline will be high advantageous
- Previous scheduling experience within large Defence projects
- Experience managing a program in Open Plan Professional
- Proven experience in Earned Value Management
- Demonstrated experience in the use of COBRA
- ASDEFCON contract experience is highly desirable
- Open Plan Professional training accreditation
- Australian Citizen with a current BASELINE clearance
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and, in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.