Despite these very challenging times, Kinexus are pleased to inform their professional network that the number of contract opportunities within defence haven't subsided.
Defence industry has implemented changes in order to maintain a happy and productive workforce, notably the increased ability to work from home as well as an increased focus on safe and practical work spaces.
If contracting within Defence, and specifically within the Naval space may be of interest, feel free to reach out for a chat.
Notably, I am currently recruiting for a Project Accountant position within the Sydney Naval space.
Key responsibilities will include
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of relevant financial information including feasibilities, budgets, forecasts, cost control and cash flows for each project
- Ensuring that project revenue is recognised in accordance with company policy and accounting standards
- Managing all aspects of accounts payable including invoice entry, payments and accounts reconciliation
- Managing credit control, accounts receivable collections and reconciliation of customer balances
- Oversight of the operational finance functions including quarterly forecasting and variance analysis of budget tracking
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Reviewing and enhancing existing financial and administrative procedures and policies, ensuring operational processes meet regulatory requirements
- Preparing returns for Payroll Tax
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tom Butters on 02 9492 7545 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TB
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.