Our client is a world-renowned defence supplier and are looking to build their team in Melbourne for future Land programs and are seeking a Financial professional with defence industry experience to support the ever-changing needs of the ADF and Industry capability.
The skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 5+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- provide hands on cost control and support for current programs
- Cashflow forecasting
- Pricing proposals
- Providing support in the development of estimates for proposals
- Liaising with external auditors and banks (if and when required)
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data
- Keep track of each programs expenses and provides regular reports on whether the program is over or under budget.
- Providing technical analysis for Project Managers (PM's) and the Program Office to support the development of various program funding profiles, sales outlooks, billing projections, and Variance Analysis Reports (VARs) as well as the maintenance of robust program logs and baseline control processes
- Have a minimum of six years' experience in a similar role.
- Possess a relevant recognised tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or similar, or demonstrate relevant professional experience.
- Experience in Defence and Commonwealth Government finance and contracting policy and practices.
- Experience in financial planning, pricing, planning, billing, invoicing procedures and contract administration
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience with ITAR import/export controls
- Experience working within the ASDEFCON standards
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain spreadsheet models.
- Fluent user of MS Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable briefing senior managers and capable of mentoring staff
- Currently hold, or have the ability to obtain and maintain, a Defence Baseline security clearance.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Kinexus is also seeking expressions of interest from Financial Accountants.
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM