Our client is a leader in providing specialist engineering solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. This will be your opportunity to work collaboratively with stakeholders, industry representatives and Space Industry companies to support Defence capabilities for years to come.
I am seeking someone with exceptional people & organisational skills that can foster a collaborative team environment. The successful applicant will work within a highly professional environment, providing overall project support across a number of work packages.
- Provide admin support to the PMO including governance and reporting coordination
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, industry representatives and Space Industry companies
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholder communication
- Develop draft documentation including project management artefacts, executive reports, project briefings and media responses
- Provide ad hoc support to the Integrated Project Manager and Project Director
- Project coordination skillsets (mandatory)
- Project management skills (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience coordinating projects
- Knowledge of Defence's project management framework (desirable)
- Must have a current NV1 Defence security clearance
- Rewarding project contribution with transferable skills to be gained.
- Variety of new and exciting Defence technology
- Training programs to kick start your career.
The Kinexus Defence team is the largest Defence specific recruitment team in Australia and can provide unique support to projects across the country. As a trusted partner to the industry, we have access to existing and new project opportunities that will be created as the ADF seek to upgrade and replace its assets over the next two decades.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.