They are currently seeking a junior to mid-level experienced Project Support Officer/Administrator to work with a highly recognised and involved team in a secure environment, right here in Melbourne, Victoria on a permanent full-time basis.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
The role involves a mix of finance and administrative support tasks supporting a range of projects within the Land Account Domain.
- Preparing monthly invoices and submit for payment.
- Validation of contractor/supplier invoices and submit to Accounts for payment.
- Ensuring weekly time-sheets are entered correctly by project staff and rectify where there are problems.
- Validating staff expense claims and submit for payment
- Preparation of monthly financial performance reports
- Maintenance of financial forecasting reporting
- Assist Project Managers with regular reporting requirements.
- Coordinate all IT requests such as Laptops, Access and USB's.
- Assist with RFQTS development and support.
- Coordinate any new starters with start up.
- Access ROMAN to follow up on outstanding Purchase orders and Invoices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Five years' experience in similar work roles
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products
- Proficiency with SAP would be an advantage
- A relevant post-secondary qualification in finance management would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a project environment is preferred within Defence and/or CASG.
- The ability to obtain an Australian government security clearance.
If you think you match the above position, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH