About the company
My client are a well known company working within the Australian Defence naval industry.
About the role
Due to an internal restructure my client are seeking a Project Administrator to work in a full time capacity ( 38 hours a week ) out of their head office in Sydney.
This will be a diverse role supporting various internal teams and no day will be the same.
Due to the nature of work, I am only able to accept applications from Australian citizens.
This role would not suit someone looking for a casual or temporary role.
Desirable skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years of project administration / project support / customer service experience is essential.
- Good usage of MS Office, including MS Excel
- An energetic, dynamic and friendly personality is essential for this role. You must have a positive can-do attitude and not be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Experience working in a heavy engineering environment with various stakeholders and customers would be highly advantageous.
- Team work is important to the client as a result you must work well in a team environment.
My client are looking to interview immediately so please send through a Cover letter and CV detailling your suitability.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Pritam Bhuyan on 02 9492 7526 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.