Our client is a leader in providing expert engineering solutions to the Australian Government and Defence Sector. The successful applicant will be an experienced Project Controller that is looking to have a direct impact on a major Defence capability. I am seeking a pro-active individual that is looking to build on their proven industry experience and provide advice in all areas of project control within an acquisition environment.
- Develop and establish an Information Management System for a program of work
- Establish the processes and tools for Risk Management
- Establish the processes and tools for Project Reporting
- Analysis and maintenance of inter-project dependencies
- Maintain quality of data through liaison with PMs
- Optimise project efficiency
- Ability to troubleshoot and rectify issues
- Undertake system requirement analysis and review
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Highly skilled communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of interfaces between Project Control and other functional areas
- Demonstrated strategic thinker
- Significant experience in a similar position within a Defence environment
- Demonstrated high-level experience in using Project management Tools
- Experience working in a Systems Program Office
- Candidates must have an NV1 Defence security clearance to apply
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state of the art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.