Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry and is looking to grow exponentially for the ever-growing future requirements of the Australian Defence Force.
They are currently seeking a level 2 or level 3 (Practitioner skilled) Project Scheduler or Project Controller with a background in Defence to support one of Australia's largest Defence programs, right here in the heart of Melbourne, Victoria. Baseline security clearance or above is a must!
- Ensure and maintain reporting of schedules
- Conduct project performance analysis and demonstrate Earned Value Management methodologies
- Establish project controls processes and tools
- Utilise scheduling and project controlling programs and software packages including; MS Project, Cobra and other relevant tools
- Support senior staff across project deliverables and scheduling requirements
- Minimum 3 - 5 years project scheduling or project controlling experience within Defence or CASG
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering (non-essential)
- Australian Citizenship essential; BASELINE clearance or above (Essential)
- Experience with either of the following programs; Cobra, MS Project, OPP, Primavera P6 or other
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Australian Defence Security Clearance, Baseline or above!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.