Based in the ACT, our client is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join dynamic team. The successful candidate will join an industry leader in providing ground-breaking technology to the Defence and will be working on exciting & high-profile projects. The systems they create are highly technical in nature incorporating a variety of designed, tested, and manufactured inhouse systems. These systems are designed to carry the attributes required for the end user. These systems are exported worldwide and are created to be adapted to a customer's requirements including their environment.
The primary responsibility of this position is the project management of engineering activities including R&D, Systems Engineering, Change Management and Production Engineering. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for the execution of all project management disciplines, including scope management, time management, scheduling, budgeting, and cost management.
- Work with various engineering teams to ensure project outcomes are met
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure project outcomes meet relevant schedule and budget
- Manage scope of work being undertaken
- Undertake risk analysis ensuring risks are identified, monitored and mitigated
- Conduct project review meetings and provide reports on project status
- Support the procurement of items required for the engineering project
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or Engineering
- Proven experience with project planning tools
- Experience with the full lifecycle of projects from concept through to design
- Experience in a similar role
- Significant Project Management experience
- Experience working on Defence project will be highly advantageous
- Must be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a security clearance. Applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
I can't understate the importance of this role to our client, these are kinetic systems designed to protect the warfighter. Candidates must have a high degree of experience in hardware within Defence; aerospace, maritime and or land to apply.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.