Our client is currently seeking a dedicated Engineer to join a fast paced Project team to work on equipment upgrades to the current rail/rollingstock fleets for Victoria. The position is based within Melbourne and is starting ASAP. The initial contract will be 6 months. You will lead the project engineering requirements and be familiar with ISO 15288 standards.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- 5+ years experience working within a project team
- Mechatronic/Electrical background
- Rail or Rollingstock experience is desirable
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Co-ordinate and conduct prototyping & trials
- Develop BOM's, specifications, V&V matrix, DFMEA, SRS, Preliminary design document & ITP
- Understand Project Scope, Costs & Schedules expectations
- Prepare status reports at the request of the Project Manager
- Prepare & Lead Engineering Approval documentation for Fleet Reliability Engineer to sign off
- Create, review & update electrical schematic
- To assign the relevant tasks to the Project Engineering team (technical specialist & project engineer graduate)
- Sign off Quality Documentation during Prototype & Installation Phases
Please forward resumes in a WORD format and please give detailed experience of past relevant projects.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the Engineering sector for both contract and permanent recruitment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.