As a partner to some of the largest Defence projects in Australia, we currently have a position available for a Project Engineer to be based in the ACT.
The successful candidate will join an industry leader in providing cutting edge technology to commercial Defence Industry and will be working on exciting and high profile projects. The primary responsibility of this position is the design and day to day project management of engineering work packages and enhancement of the projects.
As the Project Engineer you will be required to provide technical support to the production department as well as necessary documentation and processes for specific projects and managing project plans. It also involves close liaison between Project teams, Design Authorities and technical staff within the organisation.
Applicants with skills/experience in the following are encouraged to apply:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechatronic, Electrical or Electronics Engineer and Mechanical
- Good level of Systems Engineering knowledge
- Experience in design reviews
- A level of Design Authority
- Experience in close stakeholder engagement
- Candidates should have demonstrated prototyping experience
- Supply Chain management experience would be an advantage
- A good knowledge of Project Management methodologies is critical
- Excellent documentation and communication experience
- Applicants MUST be an Australian Citizen to apply
This role is pivotal to the outcomes of some cutting edge projects. Candidates, particularly who are experienced in working in dynamic front end engineering design companies are encouraged to apply. If you have experience in systems safety, design and configuration management you are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is an urgent role and our client is looking to interview immediately.
Please forward your CV and Covering Letter in WORD format.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.