Our client is currently seeking a dedicated & experienced Project Engineer/Project Manager to work on an important project running in Smithton, Tasmania. The project is coming to the installation commissioning stages which is why the contract is only 2-3 month in length.
This role would also require the candidate to assist a junior engineer who is currently running some of the project.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Extensive project knowledge within a manufacturing/food environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience with project installations & commissioning
- Excellent process/project engineering skills
- A very strong communicator
- Great team player attributes who can adapt quickly
Please forward resumes in a WORD format and please give detailed experience of past relevant projects.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the Engineering sector for both contract and permanent recruitment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.