Our clients are currently seeking experienced Project Engineers with a background in Defence to support the constantly evolving modern-day soldier, seaman and airmen & women of the ADF including areas such as combat systems and armour, medical support, military vehicles, shipbuilding and design and many other areas to get involved with. Experience in risk management, contracts negotiation, tender and bid proposals and project services support is key. YOU MUST be an Australian Citizen with the ability to gain and maintain a security clearance.
Options across Perth, WA and surrounding suburbs.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Ensure and maintain safe work practices and enforce safety risk management
- Fulfil and manage contract requirements
- Meet or exceed the financial baseline requirement
- Push for growth in the annual budget and maintain a high standard of performance measurement
- Support and maintain and encourage the involved team including operational and engineering team members
- Develop reports on progress and business management
- Provide leadership to ensure a high-functioning team within a professional, safe environment
- Tender review and proposal development
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of Project Engineering experience with Defence (CASG/ADF or Industry)
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering
- Australian Citizenship essential; BASELINE clearance or above (highly desirable)
- Experience managing small, medium or large Defence projects.
Please only apply if you are an Australian Citizen and can obtain and maintain and Defence Security Clearance!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH